Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Interview on Saints & Spinners

Alkelda the Gleeful has 1) a really cool nickname 2) a really great family, which she affectionately calls The House of Glee 3) a really funny song called "Superhero Tea Party" 4) many wonderful stories, story ideas and thoughts about performing as a children's storyteller that she shares on 5) a really great blog called Saints and Spinners, which today features an interview with a guy named Eric Herman.

My own "RV of Silliness" got to meet The House of Glee at a show of mine near Seattle this summer, and we really enjoyed sharing some tasty ice cream and good conversation with them afterward. Her blog has become a favorite of mine and I'm always eager to click the link when I see a new post from there pop up on my Google Reader. I want to thank Alkelda for sharing her time and talents with us all, and for not digging out too many skeletons in her interview with me. We hope to see her perform sometime when we're out that way again.

1 comment:

Saints and Spinners said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Eric! You're a very easy and cooperative interview subject.

For those interested (and local), I'm going to be performing at KidsFest on Sunday, October 14 at the Seattle Children's Museum (time TBA), and on Wednesday, December 19 at 12:15 pm at the Seattle Center as part of Winter Fest.